PARA KORE MARAE INCORPORATED TERMS OF SERVICE
By using the Para Kore website and/or subscribing to access our training materials, you accept the following terms and conditions:
The information contained in this website is provided by Para Kore Marae Incorporated (‘Para Kore’). Para Kore is a Māori not-for-profit organisation that delivers waste-minimisation educational programmes around Aotearoa.
Intellectual property rights
Para Kore or its licensors own all intellectual property rights in:
- the material, documents, photos, illustrations and other depictions published or featured on this website (‘Para Kore Materials’);
- any of the training materials (‘Training Materials’);
- the names, images, and logos identifying Para Kore (‘Para Kore Brand’).
Para Kore grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence:
- to use the Para Kore Materials in connection with your use of our website;
- to use the Training Materials only for your own purposes, following you subscribing to access the Training Materials by paying the relevant subscription fee.
You must not copy, alter or reproduce any of the Training Materials without prior written approval.
If you do wish to copy, alter or reproduce any of the Training Materials, please contact Para Kore using the contact details at the bottom of this notice. Your request must explain how and why you wish to use them. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number and email address. The Para Kore Brand is the property of Para Kore. You must not use the Para Kore Brand without our prior approval.
If you have received approval to display a link to the Para Kore website you may not use the Para Kore Brand in conjunction with the link unless you have received prior permission to do so.
You must ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on the Para Kore website. A request to link directly to the Para Kore website must explain how and why you wish to use the link. Please contact Para Kore using the contact details at the bottom of this notice. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number and email address.
External links on the website
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites and the inclusion of any link should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of any externally linked pages.
Disclaimer and liability
The information contained in this website (including as contained in the Training Materials) is for the purpose of providing general information only. Para Kore makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information on this website, or its fitness for any purpose whatsoever.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Para Kore will not be liable for any:
- loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of anticipated savings or wasted expenditure (in each case whether direct or indirect; or
- any indirect or consequential loss,
arising out of or in connection with your use of, or reliance on the information held on this website, including the Training Materials.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, our aggregate liability to you arising out of or in connection with your use of, or reliance on the information set out in, this website (including the Training Materials), whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, will not exceed the greater of:
- the amount paid by you (if any) to subscribe to access the relevant Training Materials.
Para Kore Contact Address
Para Kore Marae Incorporated
PO Box 112
By email: email@example.com