PARA KORE MARAE INCORPORATED STATEMENT
Last updated 23 September 2022
This privacy statement sets out:
- what information we might collect about you when you use our website or otherwise in connection with our dealings with you;
- how we might use that information;
- who we might disclose that information to; and
- your rights in connection with that information.
Web Server Statistics
Our web server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server IP address
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages accessed and documents you downloaded
- the browser you are viewing the site with
- the referring URL / website e.g. a search engine
Collection of Information
We may collect the following information from you when you interact with us, including when you use our services or access our website
|Type of Information||When it is collected|
|Your name, contact address, email address, phone number, credit card or other details||When you:
|Information about you and the way you interact with us on our website, including a record of your enquiry and correspondence we’ve had with you|
We do not log personal data or information without your input and permission. When this permission is given the personal information is not linked to statistical information that we gather.
Use of Information
Your information will be collected for the following purposes:
- so that we can identify you, communicate with you, and provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information;
- so that we can add you to our member database; and
- so that we can identify our services and offerings that are likely to be of relevance and interest to you.
Your information may also be used:
- to respond to your enquiries and communicate with you;
- to provide you with important notices and information about our products and services;
- to identify marketing or promotional opportunities that may be of interest to you;
- to improve our services and the functionality of our website, including testing new or modified functionality and to better understand how our services can help you; and
- for any other purposes for which you have given permission or for which we are permitted to use your personal information under New Zealand law.
Consequence of non-disclosure
If you choose not to provide your details to us we will not be able to provide the services and offerings identified in this privacy statement to you.
Disclosure of information to others
We will not use or disclose your details to a third-party without your consent.
We may disclose your details to:
- regulatory authorities, including the Police, if we’re required by law or if the relevant authority has requested that we provide them with assistance, including for the investigation, detection, and/or prevention of a crime;
- any person considering acquiring an interest in our business and/or assets; and/or
- any other person where we are permitted or required to do so by New Zealand law.
Under New Zealand privacy law, you have the right to:
- request access to the personal information we hold about you; and
- request that we correct the personal information we hold about you.
It’s important to us that the personal information that we hold about you is accurate and complete. Please let us know as soon as possible if you think we may need to make changes to that information.
If you need to contact us in relation to any matter contemplated by this privacy notice or would like to gain access to information we might hold about you, please contact our privacy officer:
|by post, at:||Para Kore Marae Incorporated
PO Box 112
|by email, at:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
We may make changes to this privacy statement from time to time by publishing an updated version of this statement on our website.